Welcome to those who trust. I started this blog in January 2010 when we started seeking help to have a baby.
I hope that by reading this, you will be encouraged.

I don't write here anymore, but you can find me over at Loving the Little Things.

But here are a few things you might be interested in.

A starting point.
Starting clomid.
Our miscarriage.
Encouragement after miscarriage.
Finding out we're pregnant... AGAIN... and shocked!

3.06.2010

Never been so happy with insurance in my life...

I am so pumped.  I picked up my clomid today... preparing myself to cough up the $80 - not knowing how much insurance would cover.  I go to pay and I paid $6.03 for the whole thing!!!! Yippee!!

So I start on Monday and am a little nervous about possible side effects... but it will be oh so worth it in the end. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment