Welcome to those who trust. I started this blog in January 2010 when we started seeking help to have a baby.
I hope that by reading this, you will be encouraged.

I don't write here anymore, but you can find me over at Loving the Little Things.

But here are a few things you might be interested in.

A starting point.
Starting clomid.
Our miscarriage.
Encouragement after miscarriage.
Finding out we're pregnant... AGAIN... and shocked!

6.07.2010

Some truths spoken to my heart.

God is bigger and stronger.

The creator of life - more powerful than science.

He does nothing out of vain, but has a purpose for me and a reason for my pain.

He is the King of all and nothing can separate me from his love.

He doesn't change - even when I do.  He doesn't stop loving or caring when I can't even utter a prayer.  He still loves.  And he waits.  He covers me in my lack of faith.

He KNOWS.  Just like I lost a child, so did he - in a much more brutal fashion - and intentionally FOR ME.

This is the small slice of hope and faith I cling to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment