Welcome to those who trust. I started this blog in January 2010 when we started seeking help to have a baby.
I hope that by reading this, you will be encouraged.

I don't write here anymore, but you can find me over at Loving the Little Things.

But here are a few things you might be interested in.

A starting point.
Starting clomid.
Our miscarriage.
Encouragement after miscarriage.
Finding out we're pregnant... AGAIN... and shocked!

4.12.2010

Clomid - Take II

I have been having a lot more side effects this time around with clomid.  The hot flashes are the main thing.  It is ridiculous.  Thank goodness I take the medicine at night (when I experience most of them), but this also makes for some sleepless nights.  Oh well.  Nothing life altering or anything, so I will take it!! 

Other than that... still just waiting.  Now waiting to see if clomid will work its magic a second time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment