Welcome to those who trust. I started this blog in January 2010 when we started seeking help to have a baby.
I hope that by reading this, you will be encouraged.

I don't write here anymore, but you can find me over at Loving the Little Things.

But here are a few things you might be interested in.

A starting point.
Starting clomid.
Our miscarriage.
Encouragement after miscarriage.
Finding out we're pregnant... AGAIN... and shocked!

4.04.2010

On to month 10.

AF decided to show today... meaning cycle 1 of clomid did not work.  Oh well.  I feel good about our plan of action and am excited that clomid worked to make me O earlier for sure.  So... onto the next cycle!!

Although - this month I WILL NOT test until 12dpo at the earliest... I wasted so many tests this month.  SO not worth it... I should just wait.

Anyway - hoping that this month will be the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment